Features and Specification of Sliding Mirror Doors.
- Made to measure sliding mirror doors, to fit your space perfectly.
- Top and bottom track set included free.
- Finger pull handle incorporated into frame for easy opening.
- All running gear, top guides and bottom rollers prefitted for convenience.
- Anti jump mechanism fitted as standard.
- 5 year warranty on all moving parts.
- Safety backed glass.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Optional deluxe pack including soft close, buffer strips and top positioners.
Your sliding mirror doors come prefitted with the frames, top guides and bottom rollers, we have assembled these for you. Also included with your order are the top and bottom tracks.
Sliding Mirror Door Frames
- Frames are manufactured from 0.5mm structural steel, treated to ensure corrosion resistance and colour fastness over the life of the product.
- Coated in high quality polymer grained polyester paint all finishes provide high mechanical resistance according to ISO 3270.
- Visible frame width (from the front) 34mm.
- Frames are prefitted for your convenience.
- Bottom Rollers are manufactured from galvanised structural steel.
- Adjustable from 0-32mm by means of an adjustment bolt and incorporates an anti-jump feature.
- High-strength plastic wheel with embedded sealed ball bearing race.
- Weight loading up to 60kg / pair with 50,000 opening / closing cycles.
- Bottom rollers are prefitted for your convenience.
- Twin wheel top guide is constructed from structural steel.
- High strength plastic wheels with vibration damping rubber and sealed ball bearing races are fixed to an elastic moving arm which follows the sliding mirror door track precisely.
- Top guides are prefitted to your sliding mirror doors for your convenience.
Top and Bottom Tracks
The top and bottom tracks are manufactured from the same structural coated steel as the door frames.
The top track measures 84mm x 44mm
The bottom track measures 63.8mm x 8mm