Features and specification of sliding mirror doors
- Made to measure sliding mirror doors to fit your space perfectly.
- Top and bottom track set included free.
- Finger pull handle incorporated into frame for easy opening.
- All running gear, top guides and bottom rollers prefitted for convenience.
- Anti jump mechanism fitted as standard.
- 5 year warranty on all moving parts.
- Safety backed glass.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Optional deluxe pack including soft close, buffer strips and top positioners.
- Frames are manufactured from 0.5mm structural steel, treated to ensure corrosion
resistance and colour fastness over the life of the product.
- Coated in high quality polymer grained polyester paint all finishes provide high mechanical resistance according to ISO 3270.
- Visible frame width (from the front) 34mm.
- Bottom Rollers are manufactured from galvanised structural steel.
- Adjustable from 0-32mm by means of an adjustment bolt and incorporates an anti- jump feature.
- High-strength plastic wheel with embedded sealed ball bearing race.
- Weight loading up to 60kg / pair with 50,000 opening / closing cycles.
- Twin wheel top guide is constructed from structural steel.
- High strength plastic wheels with vibration damping rubber and sealed ball bearing races are fixed to an elastic moving arm which follows the track precisely.